Are you a winery in the county that wants YOUR story told?  Contact me today ... jhache@gmail.com

 

PS - we are also doing videos in Niagara, Nova Scotia, etc etc.  Contact me!

Winery Stories ...

Coming soon!  Each winery has a story and we will be adding a video section here to tell those stories.

 

In the meantime check out the professional video's that were done for several County Wineries and featured on the Food Channel in the States!

 

PS - quality obviously won't be the same as the  professional ones done for the Food Channel but there are a couple below to see what we're doing!!

The plan will be to post on YT (see below) but also feature on http://wineriesoftheworld.org

5 Star Rated Luxury Niagara Falls Winery Tours

www.MaxSocialMedia.org
Click tee shirt to check it out!
FREE shipping
FREE shipping!

RSS FEED WineSpectator.com: Q & A

At a restaurant, if I want to order a wine that needs time to breathe, what should I do?
>> Read more

Is there any risk to a wine’s quality, or the health of people drinking it, if the winemaker adds too much yeast or nutrients for the fermentation?
>> Read more

What causes the blue tinge when I clean red wine out of my wineglass?
>> Read more

Why are wines made from winemaking kits ready to drink so much sooner than commercially made wines?
>> Read more

If a wine is aged in 55 percent new French oak, what is the other 45 percent?
>> Read more