Top Deals - Save on Amazing Getaways on Expedia!

Accommodations in the County

There are many places to stay in the county and most have a relationship with wineries and can provide information (and tasting tickets!) to make your stay a lasting memory!

A County Experience - Tour Packages

Looking for a unique tour of the County? My tours are totally private and are customized based on our conversations at the beginning of your tour.

For the following B & B's, click on the picture to go to the their website!

The June Motel on Loyalist parkway
Doll House Bed & Breakfast at Sandbanks
'Casa del Silenzio' @ Casa Dea Estates Winery
The Inn @ Huff Estates Winery
Tangela's Gate Suites
Nine Gables B & B
Twin Birch - Wellington
Black Licorice Tree B & B
Loyalist Landing - Bloomfield
Breakaway Guest Suite - Hillier
Maison Depoivre - Bloomfield
Nap-N-Nosh - Bloomfield
Sunrise Cottage Resort
The Mystic Dandelion B&B
The Waring House
Lazy Dayz Vacation Rental
Angéline's Inn
Mount Haven Estate Bed and Breakfast
Grove Cottage B & B
Bells and Whistles Family Inn
Runaway Bay Guest House
Bay's End B & B
County Vacation Suites
Magnolia Meadows Bed and Breakfast
The King House 30
5 Star Rated Luxury Niagara Falls Winery Tours

www.MaxSocialMedia.org
Click tee shirt to check it out!
FREE shipping
FREE shipping!

RSS FEED WineSpectator.com: Q & A

At a restaurant, if I want to order a wine that needs time to breathe, what should I do?
>> Read more

Is there any risk to a wine’s quality, or the health of people drinking it, if the winemaker adds too much yeast or nutrients for the fermentation?
>> Read more

What causes the blue tinge when I clean red wine out of my wineglass?
>> Read more

Why are wines made from winemaking kits ready to drink so much sooner than commercially made wines?
>> Read more

If a wine is aged in 55 percent new French oak, what is the other 45 percent?
>> Read more