Top Deals - Save on Amazing Getaways on Expedia!

Welcome To Prince Edward County Wineries!

Click to visit us on the Food Channel
5 Star Rated Luxury Niagara Falls Winery Tours
Click tee shirt to check it out!
FREE shipping
FREE shipping!


At a restaurant, if I want to order a wine that needs time to breathe, what should I do?
>> Read more

Is there any risk to a wine’s quality, or the health of people drinking it, if the winemaker adds too much yeast or nutrients for the fermentation?
>> Read more

What causes the blue tinge when I clean red wine out of my wineglass?
>> Read more

Why are wines made from winemaking kits ready to drink so much sooner than commercially made wines?
>> Read more

If a wine is aged in 55 percent new French oak, what is the other 45 percent?
>> Read more